Saturday, December 10, 2005

listeners across the globe

I love looking at where people listen from. My traffic is mainly US and UK, often there are a few listeners in Australia, New Zealand and Asia - I have a couple in South America and Africa too with some folks dotted all over the world.

I'm tracking the last 100 visitors to my site, you can have a look at a real time update here The link may not show the last 100 visits as the site has only just been upgraded


If you visit my page, a piece of Javascript logs roughly where you're from - if you look at the links on the right, you'll see a list of visitors. Click the visitors and you'll get to my gvisit map, it has a wonderful satellite and zoom feature you can play around with for hours on end. If you return after an hour or so of your visit, you can search for yourself on the map - cool eh?

I'm off to see if I can upload a frappr map - I love messing around with these tools!

No comments: