Saturday, November 19, 2005

Thanks !

Many thanks to those of you who have already started to contribute to Swazi Pod - every single contribution will make a real difference, thank you so much!

I'll aim to get some more pictures up on site soon to show the ongoing work at Hawane Farm.

On a different note - well done England RFU! While the lads lost 23 - 19 to the All Blacks, the Lions played with real heart and spirit. One of the best and most competitive games I've seen in a long time.

My thanks especially to Marilyn Madsen for sending in a 20 pound contribution (sorry I've lost the 'pound sterling' sign on my keyboard!) Very generous of you Marilyn, and thanks to those others who have contributed too.

Hopefully we'll see the anthemic 'Love one another' on loads of podcasts, please keep on spreading the word!

I think it's high time to get some more podcasts out - have listen over the weekend!

Speak to you all soonest!

No comments: