Sunday, June 11, 2006

Preparing for the show....



I've been preparing for the show for the last few hours, music picked - loose idea of what I'd like to say, show notes semi - prepped, music all downloaded.

I'm really looking forward to doing the show this evening, I had a wonderful audio email in from Clinton Gaillie from New Zealand - the sun is shining and my postgrad exams are [ on the premise I've passed] all over and done with. I'm even looking forward to getting back to work...

Browsing round the web I saw something I have to point you at - check it out as there's a superb KTTunstall video on there. I remember watching her performance live on Jools Holland and being blown away by how skilled she was. You have to see it to believe it - that girl is absolutely amazing and I'm proud to say that I played her well before she was known. Look for the video, and prepare to be staggered, I think you even get to see another of my favourite artists clapping along; Anita Baker! http://www.myspace.com/kttunstall

..and don't forget to come back a bit later on for the show.

;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it work on a mac?


Jason Manc- Oxford

Anonymous said...

We saw her on Jools too! Black Horse and the Cherry Tree with no backing band and she was mind-blowing! I bought the album through iTunes within a week of seeing her performance. She is inspirational.
:)

podcastpaul said...

Hiya Jason..

I guess it must do? I think it's Quick Time based isn't it?

..and Jen - I remember I'd taped the Jools perfomance on Sky+ I was absolutely mesmorised by her. Her and her music. I bought the album too - she really is an inspiration.