Monday, January 14, 2008

2008 & stuff.

I hope it's panning out well for you all.

I'm absolutely determined to make it a really good year, whatever happens.

The one thing I'm trying to do is to prioritize my time. That doesn't mean rationing my time, it simply means getting rid of the 'stuff'. Stuff means time not spent relaxing, or, more importantly spending time at home with my family.

I'm going to keep an eye on this 'stuff' as it's quite insidious and claws away at the most precious commodity of all - time.

Rob Parsons, a charismatic author and director of 'Care for the Family' once said, walk around a graveyard. You won't find any tombstone in the place with the inscription "I wish I'd spent more time at the office"

Well, Rob, I'm with you mate.....

By the way - I'm quite into the quick posts that you can find over at www.twitter.com - find me there as paulnicholls and hit the 'follow' button.

See you there!

No comments: