Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sound Asleep Pillow

I don't generally follow that many blogs, but I do float around and tend to see what's about. Something on Twitter from podcastjunky_uk caught my eye.

Ever heard of the sound asleep pillow?

Have a quick look at the review on pjuk's blog by clicking here - and drop him a note to tell him I sent you!


This actually looks to be a really good idea, and if the review is anything to follow, it seems a fantastic idea for a Christmas or Birthday present.... cough... er Sue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul.

Many thanks for the link back. Yep, I don't know how I managed with earbuds and earphones in bed before. Like I wrote, you will need to fiddle with the volume so that it's totally inaudible to the Mrs.

Kind regards and thanks anyway.

Alex