Friday, January 19, 2007

What is the soundtrack to your life?

I was looking at a forum thread earlier. I got the gist completely wrong, but never mind. I thought the thred was asking what would be the sound track to your life? If you could choose any songs to the below pre-determined headings, wwhat would they be?

I have to say, I loved wasting 20 or 30 minutes on this.




Opening Credits: For those about to rock - we salute you - ACDC

First Day At School: Ghost Town - Specials

Falling In Love: Kiss Me - Tin Tin

Breaking Up: Cold As Ice - Foreigner

Prom/disco: Human League - Don't You want me baby

Mental Breakdown: The Lunatics have taken over the Assylum - Fun Boy 3

Flashbacks: Paranoid - Black Sabbath

Getting Back Together: (All I want to do is) See You - Depeche Mode

Wedding Scene: White Wedding - Billy Idol (Live)

Final Battle: Eruption - Van Halen

Death Scene: All of my Life - Magnum

Funeral Song: The Lord Bless You and Keep You (Sir John Rutter, sung by the Cambridge Singers)

End Credits: As - George Michael & Mary J Blige

Finale: Moving - Supergrass into....Planet Earth, Duran Duran.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul,
I loved Episode 147! To be honest i've listened to 2 others of yours, but liked them both. You've inspired me to do my own podcast. Good to hear a fellow Brummie as well!
This soundtrack for your life thing is a great thing to think about isn't it? I'm glad you 'wasted' a half hour on it.... Seems you work too hard anyway.
Thanks!
Andy.

Parkylondon said...

Hi Paul

I've done the same thing over at www.theflashing12.com.

Only one shared track I think but still close enough.

Parky