Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Birthday Massages

Yesterday was not much cause for a celebration, but nevertheless it was my birthday.
I remember a time when I would count the months, weeks, days and eventually hours to midnight when it seemed perfectly legitimate to tear open the wrapping from my birthday presents.

The night before my birthday, Harry stayed awake until I had returned from visiting my mum and dad. He was anxious to give me my birthday present, and even though it was just after 10 PM and not the legally correct time of midnight I was happy to open his present he had perched on the end of the bed for me. I am now the proud owner of a grey trilby-like hat.

Sue was equally eager to me to tear open the large box that had arrived a little while earlier and no doubt had been expertly hidden away somewhere. I am now the proud owner of a shiatsu massaging unit. Have you ever tried one? The unit has a sturdy office-type seat back and a padded seat that fits neatly onto an office chair. A hand controlled unit operates the unit, which I have to say is ingenious. A rolling series of mechanised balls within the back of the seat unit pummels your back from the base of your spine to the top of your shoulders, or, any portion of your back you wish. The mechanized unit does not touch your spine in anyway but cleverly works your back each side of your spine with added heat if you select it.

If you have a large curries or Comet store nearby they usually have them on display -you have to try them, they're absolutely great !

1 comment:

lambe dower said...

Jual obat aborsi cytotec misoprostol pfizer asli Cara menggugurkan kandungan dengan obat penggugur kandungan ini telah memberi tingkat keberhasilan 100% . info pemesanan no Hp : 0853 8592 4499.
Jual obat aborsi malang, Jogja, yogyakarta,Semarang, Surabaya, Jakarta, Bandung, Bekasi, Batam, Palembang dan Makassar. Jual obat aborsi bandung, Jual obat aborsi batam, Jual obat aborsi makassar.

Jual obat aborsi surabaya, Jual obat aborsi palembang, Jual obat aborsi semarang.